Just Love Coffee & Eatery franchise is the perfect fit for first-time entrepreneurs and savvy investors alike
Just Love Coffee & Eatery is the rare coffee shop franchise opportunity that doesn’t require any previous experience in either running a restaurant or being an expert in coffee — all that we require is that our new franchise owners are passionate about our brand and making their new business successful. Why is such little experience necessary to run a Just Love Coffee & Eatery? The Nashville-based coffee shop franchise spent years designing a business model that would be simple to own and easy to scale, creating multiple revenue streams and a first-class training program to help new franchisees quickly excel in their new roles as a local coffee shop owner.
“It was very important to us to have a proven business model before we established ourselves as a franchise system,” says Rob Webb, CEO and founder of Just Love Coffee & Eatery. “We scaled the brand to three locations in the Nashville area on our own to perfect our business model, standardized systems and operations, and ensure that the business was not only easy to operate, but replicable and sustainable over the long-term. We’re extremely excited to welcome the first wave of franchise owners to a brand that was created out of love as we grow together across the nation.”
No experience necessary to own a Just Love Coffee franchise
As soon as you sign the franchise agreement, we immediately begin the process of launching your new business, guiding you every step of the way towards establishing your Just Love Coffee & Eatery franchise as the go-to coffee shop in your community.
Here’s how we do it:
- Site selection – Just Love Coffee & Eatery will guide you through the process of selecting the perfect location for your coffee shop, starting by analyzing your community to determine which areas have the demographics necessary to establish a successful business, to visiting sites, negotiating the Letter of Intent and working with your landlord to help secure the best possible terms for your new location.
- Buildout – We’ve designed an extremely user friendly buildout that can suit nearly any space, almost no matter the size. Because Just Love Coffee & Eatery doesn’t require a full kitchen, our footprints are much smaller than other coffee shops, helping to keep rents low and the buildout an affordable part of the process. We can be as involved in the buildout as you need us to be: recommending contractors to overseeing the finished product.
- Initial Training – You will come to our headquarters in Murfreesboro and our stores in Nashville, Tennessee, for intensive training, as we train you in everything about your new business. You will learn how to correctly pour and serve our specialty coffee, as well as our entire array of specialty beverages. You will learn how to correctly cook, prepare and serve our simple and inventive food menu. You will learn the machinery, the sales process and how to hire and train baristas who will not only serve your business well but will also forge meaningful connections with your customers.
- Marketing – We will guide you through the process of online, digital, social media and traditional marketing platforms on an ongoing basis to help you effectively spread the word about your new business.
- Grand Opening – Members of the Just Love Coffee & Eatery executive team will be on hand during your grand opening to help you in the early days of your new business.
“When you franchise with Just Love Coffee & Eatery , you’re never alone,” says Alan Thompson, President of Just Love Coffee & Eatery. “From the moment you join us, you become part of our family. We’re going to do everything we can to help you succeed — from the very beginning.”